Brave New World – Conference on How Future Technology will Impact Human Life
BRAVE NEW WORLD is an annual conference for people who want to know what the future holds in store and how this will affect their business, policies and life. On November 2nd & 3rd, 2017 the world of culture, philosophy, science, technology and storytelling will collide.
We want to discuss what ethical and societal impact new technologies could have on human life, before the innovations are introduced in society. For example: How far do we want to go with human enhancement? Does Artificial Intelligence have rights? What is the future of democracy in this digital age? What do we think of helping nature with artificial evolution?
This conference is for people who want to go beyond their own field of interest, who want to network with others with innovative mindset. Brave New World is meant for professionals coming from (applied) science, industry, (semi) government and the creative industry.
Doelgroep: Wetenschappers, overheid, professionals vanuit toegepaste wetenschap of kunst.
Meer informatie: www.bravenewworld.nl
Locatie: Stadsgehoorzaal Leiden, Leiden
Trefwoorden: Alle evenementen in deze locatie:
- Collegereeks Psychologie van Leiderschap - 12-11-2020 - 17-12-2020
- Master Meetup SDG - 08-12-2020
- ShoppingTalk 2020 - 08-12-2020
- Improve your client’s engagement in therapy, get better results and reach your clinical best - 21-01-2021
- PPM Jaarcongres - 10-02-2021
- Webinar Seksuele uitbuiting - 08-03-2021
- Webinar Cultuursensitief werken - 10-03-2021
- Verward gedrag in de wijk - 13-04-2021
- 9th World Recreational Fising Conference - 04-07-2021 - 08-07-2021