PM Congress 2019
The Delft University of Technology is collaborating with IPMA and PMI to organise the Project Management Congress “ADAPT or DIE”. Research meets Practice: towards Project Management 3.0
Thursday 11 April and Friday 12 April 2019, Delft, the Netherlands
Project management congress 2019
Delft University of Technology, the International Project Management Association (IPMA) Netherlands and the Project Management Institute (PMI) Netherlands Chapter are delighted to invite you to participate in the international Project Management Congress “ADAPT or DIE” on Thursday 11 April and Friday 12 April 2019.
Research meets Practice: towards Project Management 3.0.
Project management is now a fully-grown scientific field and has thriving professional organisations. The current increase in investments leads to a growing number of projects with the historical question remaining constant: how do we increase the success rate of projects?
From both sides there has been critique: science has been accused of not providing answers that are of practical use. Practice has been accused of not taking an interest of the lessons provided by science. Due time to get them together!
Building bridges instead of enlarging the gap. What practical use can research offer? How can we turn project management expertise into theoretic concepts. How do new concepts interact with more traditional methods? What is the impact of the growing complexity, digitalization, virtual teams, growing demands for sustainability and other challenges on the project management profession?
Starting from a ‘soft’ and a ‘hard’ perspective on Project Management three main focus points have been chosen for the congress program: theory, practice and, most important, theory AND practice. Therefore the congress will not only be of utmost interest to the world of science but also to the practitioners across all industries and organisations.
The TU Delft made a cross connection that has not been made before. Project Management binds the 6 organizing faculties of the TU Delft together. The connection with IPMA NL and PMI Netherlands chapter ensures that the whole field of Project Management is covered across all kinds of organizations and projects.
Doelgroep: project management
Meer informatie: www.pmcongress2019.org">www.pmcongress2019.org
Trefwoorden: Delft, projectmanagement Alle evenementen in deze locatie:
- Collegereeks PSychologie van Leiderschap - 27-05-2021 - 01-07-2021
- Webinar Huiselijk geweld - 21-06-2021
- Samenwerken met cliënten en zorgmedewerkers: API op je schouder? - 23-06-2021
- Webinar Slaaptechnologie en complementaire zorg bij slaapproblemen in de gehandicaptenzorg - 23-06-2021
- Online congres Executieve functies bij kinderen en jongeren 2021 - 24-06-2021 - 31-07-2021
- Nationaal Intranetsymposium Zomereditie - 24-06-2021
- Congres Jong & Depressief - 30-06-2021
- 9th World Recreational Fising Conference - 04-07-2021 - 08-07-2021
- Extra aandacht voor jouw locatie of congres? - 15-07-2021
- Jouw congres op de congreskalender? - 01-08-2021
- Webinar Eergerelateerd geweld - 07-09-2021
- lustrum evenement Hart voor contact - 10-09-2021
- International Course and Conference on Neuromuscular Imaging - 20-09-2021 - 24-09-2021
- 2e Landelijke conferentie vso-pro-(v)mbo: Met talent samenwerken! - 22-09-2021
- Fizi Jaarevent 2021 - 29-09-2021 - 30-09-2021
- Webinar Slaapproblemen bij ouderen - 16-11-2021